Saturday, August 15, 2009

Animal Cookies Layouts

In July I put Noah in our county fair's baby contest. I had always wanted to enter my child into it because it seemed like it would be so much fun. So, when I found out that I would be moving back home in time to enter, I just had to do it!

As we were waiting for the late judges to arrive, a grandma behind me was saying that there were just so many cute babies and she didn't know how they were going to pick the winners. She looked at her daughter and said, "It's a good thing this is all just for fun!" I thought to myself, "Of course I'm doing this for the fun of it, but it won't be fun unless we win!" It's a good thing Noah took the Happiest Baby award or else my pages may have turned out differently!
Supplies Used:
Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Pack

Foam Die-Cut Numbers

Sweet Baby Stamp Set

Tulip Ink

Dutch Blue Ink

Clover Meadow Ink

Sunflower Ink

Ric-rac

Desert Sand Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment