Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!

I am so excited to finally be creating a blog on which to share my artwork and the wonderful products Close To My Heart has to offer! I have been a scrapbooker for the better part of 10 years and a consultant with Close To My Heart for nearly 4 years now. I became a consultant after attending a gathering and seeing both how easy it was to do what the consultant did and how amazing the range of products they offered was. I wanted to purchase everything in the catalog that day. I did a little research and found that the benefits offered to the consultants were substantial and within a week I had signed up. I have been sharing my passion with others ever since!

What can you expect from this blog? First and foremost, you'll find my personal artwork created with the wide array of products offered by Close To My Heart to both inspire you and to provide ideas on how to use these products. Secondly, I'll keep you up to date on all the specials and promotions being offered by Close To My Heart. Thirdly, I'll post pictures and information about my classes and workshops so that you'll never miss a project. (Not in my area? No problem! I have many customers across the country that participate in both classes and workshops by mail. They receive everything they need to create the same projects and can do it at their leisure.) Finally, you'll find lots of stories about life in the Yang house and what a circus it can be!

I hope that you enjoy my blog and be sure to leave comments. I look forward to getting to know many other paper addicts out there and keeping in contact with those already in my "support group"!

No comments:

Post a Comment